Retail Content Manager
Columbus, OH, USA
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials.
For our Retail department in Columbus, OH, we are looking for a Retail Account Manager – Independent Garden Center.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
As a Retail Content Manager you will oversee development, execution and delivery of digital and print content across our different retail channels. You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound retail campaigns. The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content. The Retail Content Manager will be part of an expanding team of retail account managers and interact with team members in product, marketing, IT and finance management to collaborate and build new opportunities across our client engagements. The Content Manager will be a solid leader, clear communicator and possess great analytical skills.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Collect, monitor and analyse social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels
- Collaborate with each the below departments to identify, develop and create content
- Retail Management –
- Conduct & Evaluate Market Research
- Plan and execute special promotions in retail outlets to coincide with retailers own advertising and marketing directives.
- Product Management –
- Key product attributes
- Product requirements
- Product positioning
- In-store trial & analysis
- Marketing Management –
- Define advertising and cross marketing opportunities
- Social Media Marketing focused on Retailers
- IT Management –
- Upgrade or develop systems to connect with retailers scanned sales
- Cross functional Website Support
- Search Engine Optimization with Dummen Orange products at retailer
- Finance Management–
- Develop price points / royalty sharing
- Potentially develop incentive programs
- Three + years’ experience as a Content manager
- Experience in retail account management
- Hands on experience with MS Office and Adobe Suite
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BS degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7,300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.