Regional Sales Manager Midwest
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving maximum account growth within an assigned territory by effectively promoting Dümmen Orange's portfolio. This full time, exempt, and at-will position reports to the North America National Sales Manager. The assigned territory is subject to change based on business needs.
Territory: Midwest Region
Your tasks and responsibilities
The Sale's Manager's duties and responsibilities encompass but are not limited to the following key objectives:
Key Account Support
· Coordinate customer support effort with marketing, product management, logistics, customer service and technical service groups.
· Maintain current reports on each customer account.
· Facilitate new product and culture trials.
General Sales & Broker Support
· Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current broker and grower customers in the assigned territory segment.
· Develop clear and effective strategies for current and prospective customers.
· Expedite the resolution of customer challenges.
· Promote product portfolio and increase sales to build Dummen brand in the industry.
· Annually compile sales results and assign appropriate A, B, C, D customer levels.
· Attend regular meeting with departments to stay current on new resources available to key accounts.
· Participate in trade shows and conventions.
· Develop and maintain relationships with regional retail managers in the territory.
· Support training at broker offices.
· Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent.
· Minimum of 5 years' experience in the horticulture industry required.
· Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
· Ability to determine solutions for customers
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite applications and contact management software.
· Ability to work non-traditional hours if needed.
· 50%+ travel within specified geographic territory.
· Maintain a home office
Works indoors throughout shift in temperature-controlled, clean and well-lighted office.
· Ability to safely lift and move computers and peripherals up to 35 pounds
· Ability to safely lift computer paper and misc supplies up to 35 pounds
· Ability to sit in confined spaces for prolonged periods