40 Shuman Blvd, Naperville, IL 60563, USA
For our Naperville, IL location we are looking for a full time office coordinator. As an Office Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Office Coordinator’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls for McHutchison & Vaughan’s.
The Office Coordinator duties and responsibilities include providing various kinds of support to ensure efficient operation of the office. This role will support the McHutchison and Vaughan’s teams through a variety of tasks including but not limited to fielding incoming calls, general administrative duties, assisting with order confirmations.
The Office Coordinator must be comfortable with being responsible for confidential or time sensitive material as they will be the main point of contact for incoming mail and outgoing shipping tasks. This role’s intention is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment by ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Must be familiar with variety of the industry concepts, practices, and procedures as well as in-office software.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls when receptionist is unavailable
- Oversee various inboxes for both McHutchison and Vaughan’s
- Provide general support to visitors
- Support for BLT meetings
- Car service (to and from airport, hotels, etc.)
- Receiving and sorting daily mail, vendor catalog mailings and distribution to sales reps and customers
- Maintain accurate availabilities for our customer website and email distribution lists
- Provide website login credentials for our customer base
- Ensure kitchenette area is tidy and presentable.
- Perform basic maintenance procedures on the coffee machine, and re-order water and coffee supplies as needed
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Handle coordinating food orders for meetings that occur
- Extract and create reports and presentations in different formats (e.g. Excel, CSV, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Assisting with Special Projects as directed by management
Office Support 50%
- Maintain office condition, arrange necessary repairs and coordinate with the office leasing office.
- Ensure maintenance of mailing and postage equipment and printers.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms Update sales representative rosters and other necessary documents
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Print and mail sales orders, invoices, and statements
- Book travel arrangements, book accommodations, and prepare vouchers for events including: CAST, Cultivate, MANTS, Leadership Team Meetings, Sales Meetings
- Ensure maintenance of the catalog room, including: Receive incoming catalogs and organizing them, Update the catalog tracker, Re-order catalogs (as needed), Fulfill catalog requests from customers and sales reps (by request)
- Prolonged sitting at work station in a well-lit open office
- Occasional lifting of up to 35 pounds of paper and miscellaneous supplies
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and a proactive self-starter
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
- 3 medical plan offerings through national provider
- Dental Coverage
- Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance Employee Assistance Program
- Critical Illness, Accidental, and Hospital plans
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid Time off
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan (100% Match of the first 3% in eligible compensation deferred and 50% of the next 2% in eligible compensation deferred after 90 days of employment)
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 390 million euro. The company employs over 7,500 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.