As EDI Developer you will be responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit, client program, or corporate department and utilizing EDI on the Microsoft NAV platform.
This position falls under Vaughan's BU, is remote and can be located anywhere in the US (no sponsorship provided for this position).
Pay: $60,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year dependent on experience
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Analyzes and revises existing systems logic as necessary.
• Design and develop comprehensive technical solutions based on business requirements and defined technology standards.
• Designs, codes, tests and debugs programs
• Collaborate with Product Owners on software requirements based on business needs and works with experienced staff to incorporate into system design and testing.
• Configuration of Lanham EDI off the shelf application.
• Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
• Works to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
• Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
• Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
• Provides occasional on-call support and monitors the system and identifies system deficiencies.
• Develop Microsoft NAV and Business Central proficiencies on the job.
• 3+ years’ experience on EDI platforms
• Propensity to lead projects
• Resourceful, flexible, collaborative and independent
• Agile Methodologies
• Microsoft NAV 2016 or newer experience (minimum at a support level)
• C/AL experience
• Working in a virtual environment
• Up to 10% travel
• Microsoft Business Central experience a plus
• Lanham EDI experience a plus
• Cleo Lexicom/VLTrader a plus
• AL Development a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Dümmen Orange has strong global ambitions. Innovation, technology, and quality are high priorities; this results in a challenging working environment to develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is essential.
The company employs over 7,300 employees worldwide. In addition to an extensive marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange's success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in its staff's health, safety, and personal development.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.