Senior Financial Analyst
250 South High Street, Columbus, OH, USA
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data-based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability, and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help the company make well-informed decisions, write reports, and monitor financial movements.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts, etc.) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future, and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company, and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Train and mentor junior analyst and other staff on best financial practices
- At least five to seven years experience as a senior financial analyst, financial analyst, or in a similar position
- High proficiency in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office, and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market, and business environments
- BS degree in Finance, Economics, or related field. Postgraduate degree in a business related field or an MBA is desired
- Possession of any of CFA, CPA, CMA, ACCA, ACA certification is an added advantage
- Knowledge of IFRS and other related accounting law or standards
- Ability to effectively mentor and evaluate team members
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact via email jobs.US@dummenorange.com.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.