Price Page Specialist
40 Shuman Blvd, Naperville, IL 60563, USA
The position is responsible for maintaining the pricing within the Navision operating system, resulting in accurate sales sheets, pricing, and quotes. It provides the tools necessary for Sales Reps, Customer Service, Billers and Claims Specialists to do their job. Ensures customers have programs with yearly updated pricing and vendors are paid accurately and timely. The accuracy, dependability and timeliness of this department is critical to the young plant sales of McHutchison & Vaughan’s.
Your essential functions include:
- The Price Page Supervisor encompass but are not limited to the following key objectives:
- Prepare vendor program by organizing information, analyzing pricing, review terms of sales, note important information regarding program, analyze freight, create sell sheets and publish to sales team.
- Analyze EDI Mapping Issues, make necessary adjustments, contact vendors regarding discrepancies, input vendor item codes into Navision.
- Proficient in Excel based applications to work with vendor programs and uploading data into our ERP system: Pivot Tables, Fuzzy Lookups & conditional formatting.
- Maintain accurate and timely price page programs to present to our customer base.
- Provide information to sales rep and staff about specials and sales from vendors that are occurring. The sales reps will then present the sale to their customers with the flyer or worksheet which will entice them to buy the product(s) at a discount and will make a profit for the company.
- Collect and verify information: pricing, terms, charges, cost to prepare & create promotional information for sales team.
- Create flyer, Power Points, and additional marketing brochures for sale specials.
- Create marketing adds onto our perspective websites for customer review during login.
- Other job functions are as follows but not limited to: Routing Foliage trucks and billing freight, Item code mapping, re-direction of shipments within the US & Canada, updating of import permits, creation of promotional flyers and email blasts or special projects as needed.
- Vendor catalog mailings and distribution to sales reps and customers.
- Horticulture or floriculture experience preferred, but not necessary
- High capacity for abstract and analytical thinking
- Expert in Excel based applications
- Confident with numbers to ensure accuracy with cost / price worksheets
- Excellent written communications skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and manage team
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- Supplemental insurance through Aflac
- Professional Development
Pay range for this position is $28,000 - $35,000 per year.