250 S High St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Columbus, OH office we are looking for a Part Time Office Coordinator.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
As an Office Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Duties will include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit our business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls for Dümmen Orange.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
· Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls
· Receiving, sorting, and distributing daily mail to the appropriate parties.
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary materials (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
· Ensure our reception and kitchenette areas are tidy and presentable. Perform basic maintenance procedures on the coffee machine
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock including office supplies as well as complimentary items supplied to our employees.
· Update calendars and schedule meetings for our executive team
· Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
· Coordination of meals and other preparations for in office meetings.
· Maintain office and building service & supply contracts (Pitney Bowes, Storage Units, Hotels, etc.)
Your occasional functions include
· Arrange travel and accommodations for guests on behalf of our executive team
· Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
· Update company contact rosters
· Coordinate parking and key fobs with building administration
· Assist other areas of the business as needed
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7,300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.