Columbus, OH, USA
Dümmen Orange is the world's largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our marketing department, we are looking for a Marketing Specialist to service our broker partners and other emerging sales channels.
The candidate for this role needs to be located in one of the following geographic areas: Columbus, OH, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, or Florida (South Florida).
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
As a Marketing Specialist focused on marketing support to our broker sales channel, you will oversee development, execution, and delivery of key marketing programs that support the sales for all our key product categories. The ideal candidate should poses leadership skills to lead agency teams and vendors for on time and on budget project deliveries. The Marketing Specialist will be part of an expanding team of our internal marketing services department and interact with team members in product, IT and finance management to collaborate and build new opportunities across our broker customer engagements. The candidate needs to be a solid leader, clear communicator and possess great organizational skills.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Serve as the main conduit between our product management teams and our various design teams to execute projects such as, but not limited to:
· digital presentations to broker customers
· sales materials
· photo shoots
· trade events
· Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity, and consistency
· Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
· Manage the distribution of content across all broker and other sales channels
· Collaborate with each the below departments to identify, develop and create content
· Broker Customer Management –
o Work with the various broker sales teams to bring conceptual requests to reality by gathering appropriate information and working with our various graphic designers, and copywriters to deliver assets back to the broker sales managers
· Product Management –
o Key product attributes
o Product requirements
o Product positioning
· Marketing Management –
o Define advertising and cross marketing opportunities
o Align with North American marketing to keep brand integrity and messaging consistent through multiple retail channels
· Finance Management–
o Maintain projects to budget and code expenses properly
• 5-8 years' experience in marketing
• Experience with business to business marketing is preferred
• Hands on experience with MS Office
• Excellent writing skills in Dutch
• Attention to detail
• Ability to do moderate travel throughout North America
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world's largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euros. The company employs over 7,300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange's success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety, and personal development of its staff.