250 S High St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Finance department in Columbus, OH we are looking for a Financial Analyst.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on the company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help the company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
· Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
· Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
· Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
· Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
· Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
· Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
· Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
· Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
· Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
· Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- 2 years of experience as a finance analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages, costing and cost of sales, manufacturing
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7,300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact via email jobs.US@dummenorange.com
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.