Customer Service Manager
250 South High Street, Columbus, OH, USA
The Customer Service Manager position is responsible for daily coordination of the customer service team to include coaching, training, and problem solving. Additionally, the position is responsible for assisting the Operations Director with development and implementation of training and reward/recognition programs within the department. Finally, the position is also responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Dümmen Orange products according to customer needs.
- Minimum of two years experience in account management in a customer service position required
- Horticulture or floriculture experience preferred, but not necessary
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Team building and development experience preferred
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Computer literate with experience in enterprise order entry and tracking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Your tasks and repsonsibilities
- Operate as the lead point of contact between the customer service team and the Office Manager for matters specific to the customer service team.
- Ensure employees have appropriate training and resources to perform their jobs.
- Work as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement as assigned by the Office Manager.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Identify system and workflow improvements to enhance the team's efficiency.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to Office Manager
- Support training initiatives with team on product knowledge
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Effective use of ERP programs and other business systems
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Some travel required
- Prolonged sitting at work station in a well-lit open office
- Occasional lifting of up to 35 pounds of paper and miscellaneous supplies
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.