IT Support, Business Analyst
Columbus, OH, United States
Perform business analytics and related IT support functions.
- Demonstrated SQL Programming and general database knowledge (Oracle SQL)
- Business Analytics training and experience.
- Analytic skills in complex information systems processes.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and communication skills.
- High quality standards in supporting information systems and users.
- General knowledge of Web Services and website architecture preferred.
- Experience in horticulture, agriculture, or agribusiness—especially related to the greenhouse planning/scheduling is preferred.
- Microsoft Windows 7 and/or Windows server 2008 R2 training and experience preferred.
- German language skills would be very helpful.
Business Analysis/IT Support functions include:
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Business to Business (B2B) data mapping, B2B implementations, testing and trouble-shooting.
- XML, CSV, or X12 formatted data and analysis.
- Documentation of business and technical processes.
- Task management: coordination of issues and projects with our Dutch and German IT staff.
- Design improvements to the ERP system with the German/Dutch IT and business teams.
- Supply-chain applications: order processing, ship notifications, invoicing, catalogue information.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of ERP application servers; and problem escalation if needed.
- Resolve application technical issues.
- Test scripting for PAT unit testing after updates; or fixes (DTAP).
- HTTP or Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) communications.
- Application Log, EDI Queue, and emailed Alerts Monitoring.
- Monitoring and handling of inventory management systems together with the business teams.
- Field incoming help requests from business users via email, ticketing system and telephone in a timely, courteous manner.
- Resolve technical issues.
- Provide training and technical support to users.
A bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Technology, Programming, Business Analytics or related field.