250 South High Street, Columbus, OH, USA
Dümmen Orange™ is one of the leading breeding companies focused on cut flowers, potted plants, bedding plants, bulbs, succulents and perennials. The Columbus office is selling more than 6000 products, coming from 10+ farms. They’re sold directly to growers or indirectly via brokers and serviced in order handling, product information updates, planning and logistics. For our Sales Department in North America, we are looking for a Business Analyst.
Our organization grows and flourishes via organic growth and by acquiring other companies. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. The Business Analyst is responsible for performing business analytics and coordinating the execution of key projects.
Your essential functions include:
- Creates and executes projects including launch, tracking, workflow, and implementation
- Facilitates definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Tracks project deliverables and timelines
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects and observes project trends and prevents/addresses challenges as needed
- Organizes and supports inter-departmental teams involved in projects
- Monitors teams to ensure protocols are followed and tasks completed on time
- Identifies, communicates, tracks, and ensures resolution of any database or reporting issues through proper channels
- Generates daily progress reports and launches summary reports in Excel with pivot tables on a regular basis through sales data management programs, platforms, and business systems
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting internal and external working relationships to ensure deliverables are completed on schedule
- Develops relationships with key stakeholders related to projects, reporting, and completion
- Communicates issues or changes in data in a timely and effective fashion
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration Management, or recent, relevant, and equivalent work experience is required
- Proven work experience in project management in a related sector
- Program coordination and enterprise resource planning (ERP) experience required
- Experience with implementation of marketing and pricing programs
- Adept at data analysis and accurate results reporting
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, follow-up, and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel including macro creation (SQL) and advanced formula writing
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office Suite programs and related database skills
Dümmen Orange™ has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology, and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange™ offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important. We follow the CBA and all the regulations described therein.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits to our benefits-eligible employees.
Working conditions include:
- Prolonged sitting at work station in a well-lit open office
- Coordinates work across multiple international and domestic time zones effectively
- Occasional lifting of up to 35 pounds of product and miscellaneous supplies
Dümmen Orange™ is worldwide leader in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around $440 million. We have more than 7,700 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our success is a broad and deep product range supported by a global supply chain. We take pride in our corporate social responsibility efforts investing in the health, safety, and personal development of our staff as well as in innovative and sustainable techniques.
To apply, please submit your full resume/CV AND the completed application form via this link: ADP module
If you have questions about the job, you may contact Jobs.US@DummenOrange.com.
Solicitations by recruiting firms with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.